Friday, March 16, 2007

Thx to Trench

Just now got a chance to check my email and what do I see.... Trench submitting stuff to me! Role reversal indeed. Hmmm I need my own 'nod of doom'... how bout A Golden Apple for Trench...

Cobb substitute teacher charged with sex crimes



Investigators charged Michael Pegram, 31, of Douglasville, with five counts of sexual battery "stemming from encounters with students" at Riverside Elementary School, police said today.

students have alleged inapprpriate touching, said Jay Dillon, spokesman for Cobb County schools. Pegram also taught in the district's after-school program at Skyview, Bryant and Austell elementary schools, Dillon said.


and..

Led Him On...



The birth mother of an 18-year-old slain in front of the home of a student teacher claims the aspiring educator "preyed on" her son and teased him with visions of marriage.
"She led him on," Debra Flynn said Tuesday. "She's 30 years old and he's 18.

No comments: